Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Name That Band

We need to keep up with our naming of bands - it is my fault we are a bit behind as I have been very busy on new work and preparing for lectures. In case you are new, here is the background: We shall be printing a dictionary of bands in our next book so that in future it will be easier for writers and teachers to talk about them. It would be very unfair if we had all the enjoyable work of naming them, so we have invited everyone to think up distinctive names and let us know. People who come up with the chosen names will be acknowledged in the book. I have to say that this is one of my favourite bands - I wonder what names you will find for it.
To see all the bands so far, click here

1 comment:

  1. Warratah - State Flower emblem of New South Wales, Australia

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete