Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

William Booth Draper of Dreams


I am not entirely sure how I came across this site, but I am thrilled to have discovered it and I think you might enjoy browsing it for yourself, if you don't know it already, that is. There are wonderful patterns for period clothing, including pockets, stockings, stomachers and caps.

There are kits for stomachers and pockets, including (below) the Deerfield pockets I was shown when I visited - very exciting.

And do check out the sewing tools and buttons and buckles - there are such fabulous items there - like the stilletos below.


Fabulous bone bodkins!

Busks for stomachers....

And wonderful hornfish needlecases!
Click here to browse or buy from William Booth Draper.

3 comments:

  1. I love their stock! They are wonderful to work with and you will never be disappointed. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link leads to a "Not Found" error. This looks like the right URL:

    http://www.wmboothdraper.com/

    Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very pretty, I love it !
    My Mary peacock's sampler is growing !
    http://reverieschatbleu.canalblog.com/archives/2012/07/12/24639461.html

    ReplyDelete